Monday, May 3, 2010

Through the Looking Glass

One of the first things you will have noticed is that I haven't posted anything with regards to my New Zealand trip. For that I must apologize. I have been knee-deep in an important assignment and I just haven't had the time to write the updates. However, after this week, I'll have finished all my assignments and I should be able to knuckle-down and write about my experiences. Otherwise, you should check my brother's blog.

I wish I could report on some interesting events but I've been so cooped up lately that I haven't really done anything. The trivia team I'm part of won first place last week; the first win since the round started in February. Apart from that, I can't think of anything although I'm sure I've missed something. Oh well, I guess it's just a short post this week.

No comments: